Welcome to the Naracoorte Hotel/Motel – restaurant, pub & motel accommodation in Naracoorte, South Australia
The Naracoorte Hotel/Motel is conveniently located adjacent the main square in the heart of town, and offers casual meals, regular live entertainment, basic motel and budget hotel accommodation in South Australia’s South East.
Here are just a few reasons why people choose to eat, drink and stay at the Naracoorte Hotel:
- Billy Mac’s Bistro onsite with licensed bar – open to the public & guests daily, serving value for money, restaurant quality, a la carte lunch and dinner, with nightly meal specials and week night happy hours. Large dining room with a relaxed atmosphere and outdoor alfresco dining, beer garden and lounge bar.
Read more on our Billy Mac’s Bistro page
- Thirsty Camel Bottle Shop onsite, with an extensive selection of local Coonawarra Limestone Coast wine, large range of beers, spirits and pre-mixed drinks, with weekly specials and open til late every day.
Find out more on our Gaming & Bottle Shop page
- “Sporties” Front Bar is a favourite watering hole for many of the locals, with TAB facilities, live sport on large screens, SA lotteries outlet, pool table, juke box, bar meals and regular live music.
- For those who enjoy a flutter, try your luck in our Gaming Room, with 32 pokie machines. *Always Gamble Responsibly*
More on our Gaming & Bottle Shop page
- Free off-street car-parking is available for your convenience and peace of mind. Motel rooms have car parks directly out front and there is additional car parking available for pub patrons dining with us.
- Friendly staff who will be pleased to serve and assist you while you are dining or staying with us. Their job is to ensure you have an awesome experience that will leaving you wanting to come back again and again!
- Affordable accommodation for your next stay in Naracoorte. Motel rooms are basic, but clean and comfortable, with ensuite bathrooms; Budget hotel rooms are suitable for backpackers or the budget conscious traveller, with shared amenities.
Check out Our Rooms page for more information
- Reception Hours – Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm; outside of these times, check-in/check-out is in the Gaming Room, in the main hotel building (adjacent Billy Mac’s Bistro)
- Convenient location – situated in the centre of town, adjacent the main square, with shopping and local attractions within walking distance.
- Our function rooms and facilities for corporate events, business meetings and seminars keep bringing people back to the Naracoorte Hotel. Affordable room hire and a choice of catering packages available.
More information on our Functions & Events page